MuslimGiving is great for fundraisers
- Low and transparent fees
- Easy to sign up
- Easy to use for fundraisers and donors
- We reclaim Gift Aid and pass it on to your chosen charity
- Hassle free Gift Aid reclaim on your behalf
- Customisable report and insights
- Support for your campaign page
- Be inspired by your faith
- Cutting edge technology
- Offline donations
- Zakat categories
- Community of supporters
- Trusted and secure
- Donor uplift options for card charges
- Community of donors
- Fast payment process
- Fundraising Toolkit
- Support for your fundraising
- Campaign and causes to support
Create A Challenge
Fundraising challenges are a great way to raise money for a good cause. There are lots of creative and fun challenge ideas – from running or cycling challenges to extreme sport challenges.
By using fundraising pages set up through MuslimGiving your supporters will be fully equipped to both fundraise and maximise awareness about your cause.
Fundraise As A Team
Create a team page to allow you and your friends or family to fundraise together.
Share With Friends
Your fundraising page can be quickly and easily shared with friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, email and WhatsApp.
With our unique reporting tools, you can customise and filter the form to produce the data you want to see. You can also view both your past and present pages to compare performances and to analyse trends.
Easy To Donate
Whether someone is on a PC, smartphone or a tablet, fundraising pages can be easily accessible to donors as the platform is optimised to suit their device. The donation process has been designed to be simple, straightforward and speedy.