About Eden Care UK and Muslim Burial Fund
Traditional extended families are becoming strained due to younger generations becoming busy with work, overcrowding, education, child care and complex nature of ill health. We plan to engage the service users in a culturally inclusive manner to increase and enhance their quality of life through friendship and advocacy.
Our vision is to bury needy Muslims with dignity and in accordance with their wishes and faith. Muslim Burial Fund has been setup to support the needy members of the Muslim community.
(Use this video Introduction to Eden Care https://youtu.be/9XgjhGfDKmY)
• End of life befriending service
• Muslim Burial Fund MBF (Inspired by Peter Chatfield – Saeed Islam)
• Rapid Response Team (RRT): 24 hours a day and 7 days a week community intervention to support those reaching end of life.
• FREE legal support to Muslim reverts who are worried that they might be buried or cremated against their faith or wishes.
• National burial register ensures Muslim reverts are given burial according to their faith and wishes.
• Burial plan: Help those in need to develop a burial plan.
• Art therapy for people who are terminally ill, bereaving families to elevate their mood, reduce depression and social isolation.
As of 26th February 2019, Eden Care has supported over 150 people with end of life support, burial support and legal burial support. We supported 42 Grenfell fire victims with burial support.
Eden Care UK and Muslim Burial Fund are programmes of 13 Rivers Trust, charity registration number -1161219
Visit our website - https://www.edencareuk.com
You Tube Videos
Video 1 - Burial of a revert brother
Video 2 - Interview with Sheikh Abdul Qayum
Video 3 - Eden Care end of life conference
Video 4 - Burying the dead of Grenfell Tower
Video a: https://youtu.be/vMNGPCzF_1I
Text EDENCARE19 to 70032 to donate £10 (you will be charged £10 plus your standard network rate to your mobile bill/credit)