On the 20th March Al Isharah will be trekking to the Mount Ben Nevis, which is the highest mountain in the British Isles. Standing at 1,345 metres above sea level, it is at the western end of the Grampian Mountains in the Lochaber area of the Scottish Highlands, close to the town of Fort William.
Brothers and Sisters will be trekking Ben Nevis in support for these projects, so that we can continue to provide our deaf community with access to Islam through.
· A specialist weekend school for deaf children teaching them core principles of Islam
· Adults Islamic lesson taught in British Sign Language
· A monthly spiritual lecture addressing prominent issues for the deaf community
· A Friday sermon (khutbah) interpretation for once a week access to a Mosque
· The British Sign Language Qur’an translation project
· Deaf Hajj/Umrah
· Deaf Marriage Services
· British Sign Language Courses for all
We had a fantastic start to last year with brothers and sisters trekking mount Snowdon and raising almost £20,000!! With your help, this year we plan to do the same insha’Allah!!
For the continuity of the Al Isharah Deaf Friendly Services and our QBSL Project which is equally very dear to us, please support us in raising our target of 20K.
With your help, we can complete the translation of the Qur’an in Sign language. We are just 2 Surah’s away from completing the 30th Juzz. Alhamdulillah!!
Please donate generously by giving sadaqah jariyah to this beautiful cause and contribute in making a difference to so many lives.
Thank you for taking time to visit our page.
Al Isharah Team